Maintenance EngineerTechniek – Amsterdam – Geplaatst op 30-07-19
Due to retirement we require an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a heavy plant, manufacturing business.
Working hours are on a 2 weekly shift rotation, no weekend working:
• Week 1: Nights. Sunday to Thursday 2100 – 0600
• Week 2: Days. Monday to Thursday 0600 – 1530
As the Electrical Maintenance Technician, you will be working with a mechanical fitter, and as a maintenance team it will be your responsibility for all maintenance and repair of site facilities, plant and equipment within a foundry environment
Electrical Maintenance Engineering job duties:
• To maintain documentation such as Job sheets, service reports, permits to work, risk assessments and any other documentation deemed relevant to Maintenance activities.
• Identify, plan, present and implement continuous improvement ideas and projects.
• Monitor contractors, to ensure they are working safely, at all times, and are using the appropriate or required personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Assist with the sequencing of work assignments within the department to ensure a smooth flow and optimum efficiency of a safety & cost driven strategy within the maintenance department.
• Reports and maintains machinery breakdown / PPM status ref: PIRANA and a handover book, to ensure prompt attention and reduce waste.
• Provide realistic time / cost estimates for completions of specific maintenance tasks.
• Ensure all documentation is checked and signed off.
• To assist in the identification, sourcing, and purchasing of parts and equipment.
Skills and Experience required:
• Preferably a time served apprentice trained engineer.
• Electrical qualifications.
• A good knowledge of electrical installation.
• A sound understanding of mechanical maintenance aspects.
• Ideally a qualified MIG welder”
Contact Details: Ruth Forster, Wagstaff, firstname.lastname@example.org