Business Development Ecexutive – NetherlandsZakelijke dienstverlening – Amsterdam of Rotterdam – Geplaatst op 18-11-19
This company is passionate about enabling our customers to focus on making the best products possible by taking
the capital strain and logistics hassle of managing a keg fleet off their hands. We are a fast-growing
business with a passion for the beer industry and thrive on staying ahead of the game and anticipating our
customers’ needs. On the face of it our business is simple…we rent kegs…but when you dig down a bit you
realise that to make that happen seamlessly, there is a whole level of complexity and discipline required.
The role will suit a pragmatic, tenacious, dedicated, capable, sociable and fun loving leader who is prepared
to get truly hands on in every aspect of the business with a track record of success and the experience to
back their own opinion while remaining flexible and open to new ways of doing things and collaborative
feedback. You’ll need to be a good influencer, very organised and good at self-management……with some
of the early starts, late finishes and varying projects needed to get some serious sh*t done!
You’ll need passion for craft brewing, the drinks industry and building brands with a track record of success
in brand, business and partner development. You’ll work as part of a small and dedicated team focused on
total customer experience.
This is a young company with a real drive for growth and you’ll be running its latest start up. And because
we are a small team, we work together to deliver on our promises to our customers, each other and backers.
So, if you are excited by the prospect of joining a start-up but without the usual risks and cowboy attitudes,
then this company may well be the place for you.
Our Values – The Hats We ALL Wear
– Get s#*t done
– Don’t f*ck with the brand
– Be a friend to the industry
– You will table tennis
– No arsehole policy
– Keep punching
– Include & respect
– Debate, decide, do
– Be silly, be honest, be kind
Our Customer Experience Strategy
Good People + Exceptional Service + Trusted Technology + Smart Kegs + Great Drinks = Happy Drinkers!
What we are looking for in the ULTIMATE country business builder:
– Outcomes (in order of priority) Measure of Success
– Develop & Maintain Efficient /
– Effective Commercial Processes
• Create and/or identify tools and events that will ensure
every customer interaction and sale is optimized to drive
• Keep CRM system up to date with client visits info,
opportunities and status.
Acquire & On Board NEW
Customers / Wholesalers /
• Grow the number of new customers according to the business
plan, get them set up on our systems and train them in how
to optimise this company solutions to grow their business.
Build Brand Presence and Reputation
• Identify and implement opportunities to build Kegstar’s brand
in the market through targeted marketing event initiatives
such as sponsorships, advertising and events.
Business & Account Management
• Create, build, manage and execute relentlessly against a
pipeline of acquisition opportunity.
• Develop and increase the use of Kegstar kegs within client’s
• Add value to Kegstar clients by introducing them to other
non-Kegstar related solutions that will help them grow and
scale their businesses, whether that be referring talent,
quality suppliers or other industry contact.
Domestic & International Market Development
• Identify new potential market development opportunities to
leverage our capabilities. Identify competitors and
opportunities to differentiate our proposition.
• Help customers to understand how using this rental keg
and logistics solutions can help them to grow their business
into export markets.
• Stay connected to the industry and identify new market
opportunities and entrants early to introduce them to
• Increase the proportion of clients exporting using our
Forecasting and Reporting
• Monitor and track core sales, revenue and sales cost KPI’s.
• Forecast future keg demand and work closely with the Supply
Chain guru to ensure the appropriate availability and
distribution of kegs.
• Maintain sales pipeline tracking and sales reporting keeping
the team updated and engaged.
Lead the Business Development of The Netherlands
• Be rigorous, routined and 100% aligned with commercial rhythm and processes of the Europe business and
local supply and experience agenda
• Be planned, prepared, connected and always aware of commercial performance and sales solutions needed to win
in your geography/sales responsibility.
• Work closely with colleagues and coordinate activities within the sales function for the clarity and benefit of the whole
What we are looking for in an awesome global team mate:
– Essential Capabilities & Qualifications
– Commercial and customer development experience essential
– Proven structured FMCG style commercial background
– A lover of great beer, cider and drinks with an understanding of the beer market is highly preferable
– Highly mobile and understanding of what it takes to operate remotely whilst staying connected
– Previous call centre/customer facing experience desirable
– Basic qualifications in both English & Maths
– At least A-level qualifications & degree level desirable (or equivalent)
– Experience in a fast-paced environment desirable
– Creative, sociable & enthusiastic style
– Great understanding and comfortable with dashboard technology monitoring and tracking
– Good excel and route cause analysis skills with insights turned into clear actions
– A good listening, fast learner, solution based critical thinker
– Passionate interest in brand building and social media savvy
– Able to demonstrate self-motivation and self-management skills
– Prepared to take the lead & ownership
– Tenacious, dedicated, capable & adaptable team player
– A track record of getting s#*t done and making a difference
– Basic competencies in the art of ping pong will help too!